Pages

POST YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS

" A GIRL in my life"


I miss you...
but you can never miss me...
I call you...
but you ignored my call..
Even if i try to send a message...
you can never reply...
I care for you as a special someone...
but you didn't appreciate my effort...
I love you.. but you love me as a friend...
I'am your ...
to answer your problem...
but you are not success...
Until I fall for you...
I am your servant...
to your greatest dream...
Even if it is hurt me...
and now... I decided to tell you the truth...
but you reject me...
Its hard to move-on...
but i understand you...
I Feel your loneliness...
but a lot of sadness you made me...
I can help you...
but you can't help me anymore...
Even if i try to sacrifice every things for you...
You've never given me a chance to say that i love you...
because you love someone...
I need you...
but you can never be my gal...
Co'z your hearts falling to someone...
I love you so much...
Even if you didn't love me back...
I'm happy if you are happy with the boy that you love...
But deep inside my heart is crying...
because I'm jealous...
You are the best gal when all i met...
I love you until now...
but I'm scared to hurts again...
You are always beautiful to my eyes...
Even if someone reject you...
I love you……
you are always in my mind...
                                                                              PAVAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment